Thursday, July 26, 2012

first trimester dreams

lets see, so far i've dreamt that:



  • i (with 2 other people) was supposed to kill a convicted criminal with my bare hands and i couldn't bc i just kept crying although i did take a few swings at him.
  • i killed some me.n.in.bla.ck-ish alien guy by outsmarting him and getting his neck squeezed in automatic sliding glass doors (he was running after me, leaning forward, but i had done something that made him unable to see the doors he wound up stuck and dying between)
  • i cut my own hair impulsively and terribly
  • i tried to breastfeed sofia, and was frustrated when she wouldn't let me bc i needed someone to "practice" on
  • i drank alcohol willingly and accidentally smoked pot
  • a visit to the RE where i found out i was not prego
  • i had a "premonition" dream about 2girlsandababy and their bfp
  • that i had some wildly colored hair. 3 sections. one bleached, one fire engine red, and one black
  • that i had the baby (a girl) and no one fawned over her the way they did when sofia was born so i knew she wasn't a cute baby (Sofia was amazingly gorgeous, she looked like a doll)
  • dreamt (after my car accident) that my dad was given what was supposed to be my rental car and i made a huge deal about it and everyone around me cried bc i was such a jerk to my dad


No comments:

Post a Comment