Friday, May 11, 2012

the results are in

my dr just called and im still shaking.

im at 11dp5dt, which is 16dpo, and my beta is 354.

next beta is scheduled for monday, please God let this embie keep growing!  Dr. said the things look "very good", thats about all i could ask for.

Happy Mothers Day to me! f*ck yea! I cant believe it. I'm so happy right now.

now, to decide how to handle info sharing with all of my IRL people. think we have to tell the grandmas, maybe not the grandpas yet, certainly the 2 aunties. anyone who reads this blog will know (maybe 5 of my close friends) and im not sure what to do about the rest of them. whatever, will talk to lovedove when she gets home.  any suggestions ladies??

im truly over the fucking moon right now. i cried my eyes out (briefly). im finally pregnant. i cant believe it.

yay for this wave of bfps for everyone, what a blessed mothers day it will be.

yipee!!!!

(according to internet calculators, im "4 weeks 2 days" pregnant. who? me? YES ME! HOORAY!!!!)


disclaimer: despite my over-excitement, i am still very much aware of how "early in the game" it is. ill keep praying for  all of us, so pray for me too!

4 comments:

  1. Holy shit this is so exciting! That's a fantastic beta number! Yeah yeah yeah! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Awesome beta!! Very excited for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I am so very excited for all!! Yeah, please little emby stick but you have some pretty awesome #'s.

    ReplyDelete