Thursday, May 24, 2012

not much news

so i told my coworker, because she told me that she also just found out that she's prego! i knew that we'd be trying at the same time, we talked about it a lot, but i didn't expect that we'd be literally 2 weeks apart. our place is going to fall apart without us for a few weeks, holy moly, thats like 40ish clients that will either be getting a surprise vacation from therapy, or who need to be seen by other therapists... talk about a headache for my admin people. oh well, happy joy for us, we're prego together.

ive been feeling nauseous every morning about 2-3 hours after breakfast, but thankfully it passes really quickly. i feel like ive been really lucky with my lack of annoying symptoms, though i would welcome them to feel more pregnant. my biggest issue right now is my skin. my forehead seems like a mountain range, and certainly not a pretty one. i guess its not that bad, but its certainly worse than what my skin usually looks like. i also think im starting to get more vein-ie on my chest. i still have next to no cm which makes me kind of nervous, but im trying to tell myself that everyone's pregnancy is different.

all this car stuff is getting moving. bought our new insurance policy, we're officially grown-ups now, and im headed to the dmv tomorrow with my dad. i was going to ask my mom to watch sofia, but she said how much fun my dad would have running after her in the dmv. i forget that grandparents usually love the tasks that parents get annoyed with because they do them constantly. im hoping its a fast process.

sono is a week away still. sigh. I JUST WANT TO GET THERE AND SEE WITH MY EYES THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE, ARG!! clearly im having a difficult time with my patience. whatever, today is my last day of work for this week (i NEVER work on fridays, one of the perks of part-time-make-your-own-hours-employment) and then we have a 3, well 4 for me, day weekend. im hoping we get some decent weather and i wish someone's pool would be open already. we have no set plans as of today for memorial day but im sure we'll wind up doing something. then just 2 days of work and then its thurs. time should fly right by, right? i hope so.

anyway, loving reading along with everyone's journeys, good luck to you ladies starting ivf, and double congrats again to Roxx!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...It must be so nice to have somebody in work pregnant as you are, so you can share feelings on this amazing journey together.
    Congratulations again, I hope that I will feel the same as you feel now soon.

    V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, im sure you will, hang in there!

      Delete